Thursday 27 March 2008

Hm...

Hm...
Think my posts are too long, will have to try to cut them short, for easier reading, even for myself. Hopefully that will also stop me from rambling on for too long. Yesterday's post was especially long, but then I was exhausted and basically typing as I was thinking.

Today is going to be spent at home. The plan is to take it easy, but I will probably end up working anyway. Have to draft an agreement for myself, a few letters and research for a few ideas. But mainly, I hope to sort this out:



All this time that I have been off, have completely forgotten to go to the hairdresser, but now I think it is definitely high time! Hopefully I'll be able to upload a picture soon of a nicer looking head.

1 comment:

The Author said...

Do your dogs make for you when you come outdoors?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails