Thursday 27 March 2008

Touch of Bronze


The Poet is an evil genius. With the most beautiful of words, or even the simple ones, he'll sting you so it burns.

But that's not what I was going to write about, just got distracted by his comment. Yesterday, we got the latest addition to our beautiful art. Unfortunately I can't show it yet as it is my mother's and she hasn't unwrapped it. Instead, I'll give you the beautiful piece that I see every morning when I wake up. It sits on my desk (yes, sits, after 2 years, I still haven't bought nails strong enough to hang it on the wall), and somehow empowers me. for some reason, to me it oozes feminism. Maybe it is because it is celebrating the beauty of the female body. I don't know, I just love it. What do you think?


I look forward to the day I'll fill my house with more of these beautiful works. Well, to get there I guess I should start planning for the future, which means getting of the internet and doing the drafting I need to do.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails